The content of this blog is strictly my opinion and comes from personal experience and individual research. I am not a medical professional so please contact your physician before drastically changing your diet and caloric intake.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Low Carb Lifestyle

I am constantly fascinated by the quality and quantity of blogs available on the internet. I am also fascinated by the crappy information passed off as fact. Lowcarbblogs.net falls in the area of quality information available. After having weight loss surgery, we were told by our doctor that the best diet to follow to insure weight loss success consisted of high protein and very little carbohydrates. This diet plan worked great for awhile and it was only after adding carbohydrates back into our diet that we began to gain weight. Maintaining a low carbohydrate lifestyle can be challenging when you are bombarded with nutritionists, doctors, talk shows, grocery stores, and commercials that constantly remind you that whole grains should be the basis of and proteins limited in any food plan. The more I read, the more I understand just how wrong this is, especially for those of us with a modified gastric system. Quality blogs like Lowcarbblogs.net are a great source of information and ideas for creating and maintaining a lifestyle that is right for you. No, I am not receiving anything, nor was I asked to endorse this website but after reading the posted articles and blog lists, I felt that it would only benefit all of us if I passed it along. Take a few minutes to check this out. You won't regret it.

No comments: